Gary Symonds, Esq.
Practicing law since 1979, Santa Clarita Attorney Gary Symonds is a UCLA graduate who earned his law degree from Loyola Law School.
Upon admission to the California Bar in 1974, Mr. Symonds began his practice by conducting both civil and criminal trials, with a primary focus on criminal defense. This background has provided Mr. Symonds with the unique benefit of having extensive civil jury experience backing his criminal defense practice.
Since 2000, Mr. Symonds has focused his practice on defending people charged with DUIs, drug crimes, firearms crimes, violent crimes and other criminal offenses.
Contributing to his considerable legal experience and expertise is the fact that Gary Symonds has conducted more jury trials in the Santa Clarita Courthouse than any lawyer in California. He has tried more than 200 jury trials in the courts of Southern California.
In addition to the jury trials, Mr. Symonds has conducted numerous search and seizure hearings and preliminary hearings (so many that it would be difficult to estimate the number).
- California State Bar, 1974
- Federal District Court, Central District of California, 1974
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, 1974
- Federal Court of Claims, 1975
Professional Memberships & Associations
- California Bar Association
- Santa Clarita Valley Bar Association
- Approved Attorney of the National Rifle Association
- Selected for the Los Angeles County Bar Association’s Indigent Criminal Defense Bar Panel, since 1998
- Interview Candidate for Federal Judge Position, 2008
If you have been accused of a crime, you need an experienced attorney with a proven track record. You need Santa Clarita Attorney Gary Symonds.
Call him at (661) 253-3700 or email him today for a free, no-obligation consultation.